Search This Blog

A voice came and whispered

I allowed the devil to win

And possessed my soul with sin

To my ear a voice came and whispered

"Behold, i'm the Lord... pray and seek for forgiveness instead"

And then i begin to pray

"Forgive me Lord and show me the way

Give ear to my words and listen to my cry

Show mercy and wipe away tears from my eye

Waeker in you i've grown softly

And flooded my heart is sin awfully

worthy i'm not in the company of the righteous again

But save thy poor servant in sake of your name

Take stronghold and shield my way

Through the nights and through the day

Let bound my delight in your law

Thanks for the grace we saw

Thanks for your blessings that showers

Make my faith blossom like flowers

Make thy servant spirited and strong

Wipe tears from my eye when comes forth the storm

My Lord in you i believe

And my sins i know you'll forgive

0 comments: